Enjoying Pain Researcher? Consider a donation to keep the community going

Thank you for your participation in the Pain Researcher community.

I created this site in order to facilitate open discussion amongst pain researchers at all levels. In the short time that Pain Researcher has been operational, dozens of threads have been started, and thousands of visitors from around the world have come to the site.

I think this community has great potential and I want to keep it going for as long as possible. The professionally made forum backbone we use, Discourse, has been a critical component in making discussion here as simple and streamlined as possible. However, that benefit comes at a cost of $50/month to me. I’ve been happy to bear that cost to get this site going, and if I could, I would continue to fund Pain Researcher entirely on my own. It’s that important to me. But at this point in my career (graduate student), I can’t keep it afloat all on my own. Would you help me keep Pain Searcher going? Will you consider making a donation to help me cover the monthly hosting costs? I would be forever thankful.

Donate to Pain Reseacher

If you have any questions about how you can help, in addition to a donation, please reach out. Pain Researcher is built for and by the community.

Thank you!

1 Like